I took my car into Dodge for an oil change at 7am. The shuttle took me to work and said his last run is at 3p.

So 12n came around and I called Dodge to see why they haven't called me. Joe says they havent done it yet. I called back at 3p, car still not done. 5pm when I got a ride from a co-worker -Joe says, we just finished.

I said where is the 23 point inspection paper? He says if there was something wrong they would have notified me, I said ok. I left, 2 days later the engine light comes on, I took it to auto zone and they said that I have a leak or a faulty gas cap. I purchased a gas cap.

Engine light went off and popped back on hours later. So I took my car back to Dodge and asked them what was wrong with my car because I just had it in here last week for an oil change and I did not get an inspection paper. So Joe says we will fix the leak and I will give you a free oil change. I said ok.

I paid about 172.00 for this leak. When I came to pick up my car this time, still no inspection paper, I asked Joe again, what is going on? He says everything is good no worries. So I left, another 2 days later the battery light popped on and the car died.

I purchased a new battery and it died. So I purchased an altenator and had the car towed to Dodge. By this time I am pissed and demanded to speak with the Mgr. - Daran the service mgr did not have time to see me at this time, so I told Joe that I need to know who dropped the ball on my car and he said the dude's name was David and that he quit the same day to be a cage fighter so he could only offer me a discount.

So I said ok again. A later and now it is time for the free oil change per Joe. So I dropped off on my way to work, 11am my car was ready. I went to pick up the car and still there was no inspection paper, so this time I demanded to see the service mgr.

- Daran the service mgr came out and asked me to step into his office - I told him what happened and while we were talking Joe comes in with an inspection paper that he filled out. I know it was incorrect because it stated the we needed a new air filter and I had just replaced it about two weeks ago. - Back to Daran, he says that he is sorry for the bad experience and tells me to have a nice day. I left and on my way back to work I called him and asked him if they could complimentary give me a fuel injection flush, he said yes.

So I dropped the car off again to get this service. This time the tech did the inspection the correct way. It says my filter is just fine, as I knew it would and it listed about 5-6 other problems. The inspection says that I have an exhaust leak.

Really, for how long? Why didn't they call me to see if I wanted them to fix it? I don't know what to think.

I want to know why I had to take my car into Dodge 4 times in one month and my issues with my car are still not resolved. I am kind of scared to take it back, who knows what they will say next.

Comments